Baby, it’s cold outside… can you keep me and my house warm? Sounds like you need some sort of heating repair!
Who wants to come home to a cold house? Or wake up in the middle of the night feeling like there are icicles in their eyelashes? You should not have to bundle up in three sweaters and a couple of extra pairs of socks to be comfortable relaxing in your own home.
Whether you have a forced-air or hydronic heating system, you can count on Mount Pleasant when you have a question or need a heating repair. We work here, we live here, and we provide the best service possible for our South Shore neighbors. Call us if you have problems with your furnace of boiler, or if you are wondering about things like the following common questions:
- The warm air coming through my ductwork smells funny; what should I do?
- Is my heating system running as efficiently as possible?
- Can you help me with routine maintenance for my heating system?
- Why do I have no heat?
- My natural gas furnace keeps turning off and on too fast; should it be repaired?
- What should I do about a furnace blower fan that never goes off?
- How often should my furnace filters be changed?
- Do I need a carbon monoxide detector?
- When should I give up on having my furnace repaired and replace it?
- Can the loud noises coming from my cast-iron radiator be stopped?
- Is there a South Shore heating expert that provides oil burner service?
We can answer all these questions and any others you may have about your heating system, and perform preventive maintenance to help you avoid problems. We can also quickly diagnose problems and make necessary repairs. We will never try to sell you things you do not need and we stand behind all the work we do. We get the job done effectively and efficiently, and as neatly as possible.
One of the most common causes of heating system malfunction is insufficient maintenance, which includes inspection of parts most likely to wear out with use. Sometimes parts wear out or break without warning. When that happens, we are here to help. We provide 24/7 emergency repairs and service.
Remember, issues with your heating system can be inconvenient, but they can also be dangerous, even deadly. Any heating source in which combustion takes place can malfunction and emit carbon monoxide. Natural gas and propane leaks and also possible and potentially harmful. Properly installed carbon monoxide and explosive gas detectors are a must for your safety, and the safety of your family. Do not overlook the importance of regular maintenance for furnaces and boilers, even if yours is relatively new. Improper maintenance can leave even newer heating systems at risk of malfunction.